Frequently Asked Questions – Click a question for a detailed response

Who is
Around since 2003, is the only Australian business providing quality, legal novelty identification. Our staff have many years experience in the printing industry.
I saw a website that has proper drivers licenses for sale for $100, Why should I buy a card from you guys?
If you want to waste your $100 by sending it to a scammer in China then go ahead. If burning money is what makes you happy, be our guest. Any company asking you to pay by sending cash to China SHOULD BE RINGING ALARM BELLS. Day after day we have customers coming to us complaining that they never heard back after they sent their money.
Why should I buy from Fakies?
Being the only Australian company supplying novelty cards, there is no other place on the web that can assure you the same quality, speed and service that we can. Ordering from international companies is risky and slow at best. There is simply no garuantee that you get what you pay for. –, on the other hand, is an Australian registered business operating out of Melbourne, Australia.
How do I know I won’t get scammed?
There are over 100 fake id sites on the net – ours is the only one based in Australia. Around 80% of them are scammers that won’t ship a product out. The nature of Australian consumer protection means any websites operating out of Australia that scam buyers get shut down very quickly by the relevant authorities.
How are the cards posted? Is it obvious what’s inside?
The cards are enclosed in a piece of A4 card folded in three, which has text and graphics printed on it, making it difficult to see or feel what is inside. This card is then wrapped with your application form, which is then placed in a window envelope. All you can see from the outside is your address as printed on the form. The envelope has a a return address to ensure that if your letter is lost in the post it gets returned to us.
Can you make me up a custom card?
No. We will not make fake copies of an existing School or Uni’s student card, Keypass Card, Proof of Age Card or Driver’s Licence.